Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meet The Blogger

Hi Ya'll my name is Elie and I am 23 years old living in good 'ole Georgia. I am a southern girl born and raised and wouldn't trade that for the world. I graduated from Kennesaw State University in December 2011 and have been working full-time since. I have a degree in Communication/Public Relations and a minor in Marketing. I currently work for a Real Estate investment firm handling the marketing side of things. I am pursuing my dream of becoming a teacher and slowly but surely it's becoming a reality :) I moved into my new apartment shortly after graduation and have been steadily decorating, re-arranging and organizing one day at a time. 

I live with my two puppies Koda and Maverick, and you can meet them here. They are my pride and joy and I love coming home to them everyday. I am a big supporter of animal adoptions and believe that it is truly better to adopt as there are so many amazing animals out there without a home. 

My blog is about decorating and organizing my home on a very small budget while I have very BIG budget taste. IKEA is my go to furniture store and I have acquired many Pottery Barn pieces from my sweet parents (which is a good thing because I am a little a lot obsessed with PB). 

I also plan to mix in some of my favorite fashion items, recipes and DIY projects. I hope you enjoy my blog as I know I will be enjoying writing it. 


XO Elie

PS: Be sure to hop on over to my sweet mommy's blog Simply LKJ, she is such an inspiration to me and I love her to death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment